We at One Willow believe deeply that the knowledge this course highlights belongs to everyone. It is our birthright to remember how to connect to plants and co-create magic from that relationship within our wider lives. We have seen time and time again that learning the skills to help bring this inner-wisdom to the forefront can help amplify so much healing in the community at large. In that light, this year we are so excited to be opening a new scholarship program!
We are reserving a few dozen spaces in the course for need-based scholarships and would love to have you apply. We are particularly jazzed about helping to make this course more accessible to underserved communities and promoting diversity in the herbal world (as well as within this program in particular). As we all know, without diversity, true learning truly withers.
All who are feeling a heartfelt call to be a part of this course, but cannot afford it at this time, are welcome to apply. We are also reserving a portion of our scholarships specifically for POC and LGBTQI2-S folks, those of Indigenous ancestry and folks whose work revolves around social justice and serving historically marginalize populations.
The bottom line is this— if you are feeling that deep heart-nudge to join this experience, we would love to help make it happen if we can.
Scholarships are limited and we expect to get a lot of really amazing applicants. So please make sure to get you application in by the due date. And also remember to take heart. Trust that everything is unfolding exactly as it should and know how cherished your interest truly is. Thank you for being here with us.
Applications are due by
Scholarship Application Instructions
The application period is open now until April 22nd
Unfortunately, no applications can be accepted after this date. To apply for a scholarship please complete the steps listed below. We will need to receive both your written form and video application in order to count your scholarship as complete so don’t forget to send us both!
1. Fill out our written application
The name entered in the form must match the file name of your video, that way we know who you are!
2. Create a video that is no more than three minutes answering the following questions:
1) Why do you want to take this course?
2) Describe your role in your community. How do you envision this practice of Intuitive Plant Medicine supporting greater healing or social change?
3) How do you plan to share the knowledge you gain from this course?
- Videos will only be accepted in a .mp4 format. We cannot accept videos over 3 minutes. (Please remember this as we really want to receive your application!)
- Videos may be created on any device as long as they are in .mp4. Free file converters are available online and can be found with a Google search.
- Save your video file with your full name, i.e. AsiaSuler.mp4.
- Upload your video file to Dropbox. If you don’t already have a Dropbox account you can sign up for free at www.dropbox.com.
- Once your file is finished uploading, click the blue Share button to the right of the file.
- In the ‘To’ field, enter [email protected] and click Share.
We will email each and every applicant on Thursday, April 26th to let you know the final word on your application.
And now for the inevitable question… The video instructions seem complicated! I’m wondering if I could do something a little easier?
I know, they do seem kinda involved don’t they? But the thing we’ve realized is, they are probably a good barometer of whether or not taking the course is feasible for you right now. Intuitive Plant Medicine is an online course, so that means it involves good access to a computer and a little bit of tech savvy. Online learning is not perfect (in terms of accessibility for all) but it is a great way to reach so many people. If the steps of sending a video application above seem too complicated than it’s probably a great early indicator that taking an online course like this might cause you a bit of head scratching as well. Take it in stride. And if you need any additional help please email us at [email protected].