Winter Intuition School
We at One Willow believe deeply that the knowledge this retreat highlights belongs to everyone. It is our birthright to remember how to connect with our deepest intuition, and we are passionate about helping to make this information as accessible as possible.
Running a retreat entails a lot of costs, on all ends. It’s a life changing experience to be able to gift yourself and we are deeply aware of just how inaccessible such an opportunity is for so many people. With that in mind, this year we are really excited to be offering two scholarship positions for Winter Intuition School.
We are particularly jazzed about helping to make this retreat more accessible to underserved communities and promoting diversity in the program at large. As we all know, without diversity, true learning truly withers.
All who are feeling a heartfelt call to come study this winter, but cannot afford it at this time, are welcome to apply. We especially welcome POC and LGBTQI2-S folks, those of Indigenous ancestry and folks whose work revolves around serving historically marginalize populations to apply.
But the bottom line is this— if you are feeling that deep heart-nudge to join this experience, we would love to help make it happen if we can.
We only have two scholarship positions available, and we expect to get a lot of really amazing applicants. So please make sure to get you application in by the due date. And also remember to take heart. Trust that everything is unfolding exactly as it should and know how cherished your interest truly is. Thank you for being here with us.
Applications are due by
Scholarship Application Instructions
The application period is open now until December 8th
Unfortunately, no applications can be accepted after this date. To apply for a scholarship please complete the steps listed below. We will need to receive both your written form and video application in order to count your scholarship as complete so don’t forget to send us both!
1. Fill out our written application
The name entered in the form must match the file name of your video, that way we know who you are!
2. Create a video that is no more than three minutes answering the following questions:
1) Why do you want to attend this retreat?
2) Describe your role in your community. How do you envision the knowledge you receive in Winter Intuition school as supporting greater healing or social change?
3) How do you plan to share the knowledge you gain from this course?
- Videos will only be accepted in a .mp4 format. We cannot accept videos over 3 minutes. (Please remember this as we really want to receive your application!)
- Videos may be created on any device as long as they are in .mp4. Free file converters are available online and can be found with a Google search.
- Save your video file with your full name, i.e. AsiaSuler.mp4.
- Upload your video file to Dropbox. If you don’t already have a Dropbox account you can sign up for free at www.dropbox.com.
- Once your file is finished uploading, click the blue Share button to the right of the file.
- In the ‘To’ field, enter [email protected] and click Share.