We live in a world that is full of medicine.
In many origin stories its said that once all beings spoke the same language.
And that it wasn't until we forgot this mother tongue that we lost our understanding of our
place in the weave of all things, the knowledge of our own part to play in the healing.
This course is an invitation to remember how to speak that ancient language.
The language of interconnection. Of green magic. Of intuition and spirit.
It is an invitation to learn how to communicate with the growing world and to rediscover your unique medicine.
Intuitive plant medicine is a guided initiation into becoming a plant medicine person. A rich gateway that was designed to help you reopen the pathways of communication between yourself and the natural world.
Beginning on Beltane and closing on the Summer Solstice, this class is a portal that will help you to access deep interconnection, earth magic and the uniqueness of your own medicine.
(the medicine you are here to give to this world)
Learn about the Course
You already have everything you need to find, follow,
and embody the lit path of your own destiny.
And the living world, the plants who are our ancestors, are here to help you.
Dreamwork • Medicine Making • Earth Ritual • Shamanism • Meditation • Flower Essences • On-the-Body Healing •
Plant Allies • Earth Acupuncture • Land Healing • Creative Journaling • Stone Circles & Earth Grids
Registration closes April 28th!
Who am I?
Hi, I’m Asia! I’m an herbalist, writer, teacher, medicine maker, and seeker. And I’m here to help you remember the magic of living on earth and learn to trust the potency of your medicine gifts.
I first discovered the altar of the green world when I was in the midst of dealing with chronic pain. I often say that the world inside my body was so painful I simply had to go outside. Before I knew any plant names I started listening to the flowers and hugging the trees. And slowly something incredible started to happen. I began to heal on subtle energetic and emotional levels I never knew existed. I found a deep clarity as to my life’s purpose and path, and I began to experience magic on a daily basis.
In the decade since these first experiences with intuitive plant connection, I’ve opened a successful herbal products business, started a booming healing practice, and reached thousands of people around the world through my writings, videos, and online teaching. And all of this began by learning how to intuitively connect to the plants and be a conduit of their healing.
Everything that I learned about intuitive medicine the plants showed me. And now all of those teachings are collected here.
I am so honored to share every gateway that has opened for me with you.
Each week from Beltane (May 1) to the Summer Solstice (June 21) you will receive a gateway.
Within each gateway are instructional videos, guided meditations, and exploratory exercises, with a rich collection of bonus material to help you open the portal of your own inner knowing and develop your intuitive plant practice.
The course itself is a closed container: it sets sail on a certain date and you will journey together with a sacred circle of students, supporting one another throughout the course. The program includes a moderated Facebook group, live Q&A sessions, group meditations, and interactive support from me throughout the whole learning process.
The material is specially designed and paced week by week to help you open to new realms of magic. It is an initiation that you yourself are guiding, with the support of newfound friends, allies, and comrades. And I will be there with you every step of the way.
You will also have access to the material forever, so you can continue farther down this path for many years to come.
Get ready to harness the special magic of this time between
Beltane and Summer Solstice as we open a bright new gateway together.
Week 1: Inviting Intuition
• The ten core intuition practices
• Sacred self-care foundations
• Beltane rituals + lore
• Meditation, body divination, heart perception
Week 2: Plant Allies
• Exploring herbal medicine
• Finding a plant ally
• Botany + plant ID
• Medicine making + wildcrafting
Week 3: Shamanic Listening
• The foundations + history of Shamanism
• Technologies of transcendence
• How to undertake a Shamanic journey
• Connecting to spirit guides
• Creativity + channeling
• Despacho + opening sacred space
Week 4: Dreaming with Plants
• Central tenets of dream work
• Dream decoding + dreaming with plants
• How to remember your dreams
• Herbs for deep sleep + dreaming
• Facilitating dream discussion
Week 5: The Space that
Makes the Net
• An integration week
Week 6: Flower Essences
• Philosophy + history of flower essences
• How to make flower essences
• Formulation + attunement
• Incorporating flower essences into
your healing practice
• Flower essence recipes
Week 7: Temple Healing
• On-the-body herbal treatments
• Plant bathing
• Herbal body oiling
• Flower essence acupuncture
Week 8: Land Medicine
• Sit spots + sacred wandering
• Place-based divination
• Earth acupuncture
• Stone circles + earth grids
• Passing on the knowledge: beginning to teach
With 16 videos,
12 prerecorded guided meditations,
over 200 pages of full-color PDFs and exploratory exercises
PLUS a wealth of bonus material from a truly incredible cove of medicine people.
Connect to the wonder of this world, and your own innate magic,
in a course that is grounded, nurturing, humorous, and full of practical tips and tools.
Come join us!
What did our 2017 students think about the course?
Who this course is for…
• Anyone who wants to explore earth healing and spirituality from a place of groundedness, humor, and empowered realness
• Those who believe in earth magic and are ready to experience it deeply
• Those who have been told they are intuitive (or who have always felt they had a connection) and are ready to truly understand how to harness this gift and understand their unique medicine
• Total beginners to the herb world as well as seasoned practitioners
• All those who want to open a direct channel of communication with the plant realm and are ready to expand their definition of medicine
• Those who want to experience more vivid dreams, greater intuitive clarity, clear life guidance, and everyday miracles
• All those interested in exploring how relationship, energy, and spirit can create change on the deepest levels
• Those who are feeling the soul call to move beyond a black-and-white world into a truly numinous experience of this earth we inhabit
Who this course isn’t for…
• Those who want to learn the textbook medicinal profile of every plant. This is not a training in traditional or clinical herbalism. This is a course in becoming a plant magician, an everyday intuitive, an empowered magic maker. This course is about direct revelation. And it will provide the training and inspiration to help you interact directly with the consciousness of the plants so you can be guided in your unique medicine path.
• Those who poo-poo magic, meditation, miracles, and Harry Potter. All of these things will happen here. Well, maybe not Harry Potter exactly, but this course will be every bit as magical as a semester at Hogwarts.
• Those who think hugging trees is silly. This course is gonna invite you to get down on your knees in the grass, weave flowers into your hair, taste nectar, and sleep with twigs under your pillows. We get up close and personal with the plants, and I’m here to tell you, if you have never hugged a tree, get ready for a real treat because it feels GOOD.
• Those who want permission, certification, credentials following their names, or an expert pardon to begin to practice with their intuition. If there is one thing that drives the course, it is this: living a richly intuitive life and healing with plants aren’t reserved for the elite. You don’t have to have a special ordination or travel to a foreign county and be trained in a completely different culture. You have everything you need to become a magic maker and intuitive plant medicine person right now. This course is a practice of self-initiation guided by me and the incredible cornucopia of plants who are waiting to work with you.
• Those who aren’t down with the woo. This course is all about the woo. In fact, it’s so woo, it’s wu.
I wish I could’ve put a !!!! after the YES this was a good value for the price. I could not get over how much content and experience was included in this course! It was all that I’d hoped it would be, and I don’t believe that there’s anything else quite like it out there, and with this level of instruction.
Angel Sullivan • Central Florida, US
IT Team Lead
This was the most profound program i have ever taken (and I have taken a lot of courses!) Asia has the ‘magic’ of a born teacher. Each gateway was fascinating and well organized. The beauty of this course was each gateway built on the next gateway but each gateway could stand alone on its own merit. I have returned to each gateway and am still finding things that I missed the first time. This program has become a part of my life and it is because of Asia’s genius and heartfelt intent to bring us back to the “real world”. Everyone should take this course. You do not have to be an herbalist or healer. everyone would benefit by re-connecting with the natural world and looking at plants in a whole different way. This course was spiritually life-changing.
Gigi Casey • Asheville, NC
The organization was really impressive, felt so cohesive and natural to flow from week to week. I said to my partner in the second week that the course felt more robust and well thought out than many college and graduate school courses I’ve taken and I stand by that!
Rachel Allen • New Hampshire, USA
Nurse Practitioner (Sexual, Reproductive and Gender-Affirming Health)
Asia is just amazing. She is kind and gentle and I was so deeply impressed by her ability to show, teach, and trust her practices while remaining humble, intensely knowledgable, and culturally sensitive.
Jazmine Russell • Woodstock, NY
Holistic Counselor & Herbalist – Co-Founder of the Institute for the Development of Human Arts
[This] is a unique course — the way it weaves topics together. I know of nothing like it anywhere. I am probably 30 years older than Asia and have been studying intuitive ways of knowing for a long time. Yet her course was one of the most important learning experiences of my life.
H. Coburn • Long Creek, SC
I loved every moment of this course. I have devoured it’s content, absorbed and practiced and meditated over the material so much so that my dreams are filled with plant medicine. I see my yard differently, and the world, and my days and my health, and the way I play with my children. This course has worked on me like a flower essence, it’s energy flowing into every crack of my life and subtly infusing it with love, bright energy and magic.
Jane Gadbsy • Vancouver Island, Canada
Asia is so very wonderful. I have never felt satisfied with a spiritual teacher until studying with Asia. She is so loving and caring toward her students, and that comes though very strongly in all of her materials. It is also so evident that she is the real deal–she has studied the many aspects of Intuitive Plant Medicine for years, and that confidence and depth of understanding contributes to the high quality of her teaching. I can’t wait to continue my studies with Asia.
Hannah Stewart • Rutland, OH
Herbalist and Instructor at Wildfire Herbs + the Appalachian Ohio School of Herbal Medicine
Take this earth-steeped learning with you wherever you go. Field, forest, car, or cubicle.
Alexis J. Cunningfolk
of Worts + Cunning Apothecary
Amber Magnolia Hill
of Mythic Medicine
Herbal Body Oiling
of Remedies Moon Botanicals
Urban Plant Connection
of Ergi Apothecaries
of Stone Flower Healing
Despacho + Opening Sacred Space
of Chestnut School of Herbal Medicine
Botany + Plant ID
of The Woman Who Married a Bear
of Dreamers and Diviners
Flower Essence Acupuncture
of Clarity Stone Medicine
Earth Grids + Portals
of La Abeja Herbs
Sacred Art of Bathing
of Wild Talewort
Feral Palmistry + Plant Storytelling
of School of Evolutionary Herbalism